Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday links for Thursday Rockers!


And on we go with more news from around the NHL. It's worth paying attention to the pre-season now as teams are starting to ice near NHL complete rosters. Story lines are already developing that will be worth paying attention to over the seasons. 

Did anyone see Beauchemain wallop Kovalev today? Wow! I think Kovalev forgot what he gets paid for on that team. The Oilers are also playing better than anyone expected. I predict Calgary won't make the playoffs this year. Philadelphia might struggle with their goaltending all season. 

And those poor poor Islanders... :(

Links after the jump!

Nylander gets (L)owned! - I can't say I've ever heard of this happening before... Seriously... WTF!?!

Islanders love doctors! - As in the love between a man and a fine Cuban cigar.

Why Gionta is the right man in Montreal  - Congrats on the new captaincy kiddo!

Flames pre-season thoughts  - I agree with most points, except I don't think Hagman ever lost confidence last year.... he's just not a very good player.

Top 10 Craziest Fans - Booo! Ice Dogs fans didn't make the list... Maybe next year?

Roenick: thoughts on the Byfuglien - "That might be the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman. I would love to play against Dustin Byfuglien as a defenseman. I would turn him inside out, left, right and center every single time." 

Check out the latest SKA (KHL League) promo video. The Gold Coast Blue Tongues need something like this!!

In a surprise move, THE KHL DECIDED NOT TO USE THIS AS THEIR PROMO VIDEO:


A TARP!!! What the shit??





No comments:

Post a Comment