Friday, October 1, 2010

Loooong FTS for a looooong weekend!

Well I'm off for the long weekend (here in Sydney anyhow). Take some hints from Patrick Kane and party like this guy------>>

Read on in today's FTS for the Blackhawks all sporting their championship rings. They are amazing. I thought the championship rings that I had earned in my life were impressive.... I'd be embarrassed to bring them out around these guys.

Also read on for a heart warming hockey fighter story and some seriously wrong jerseys.

The new podcast is coming soon. Before it hits the editing floor... are there any reader questions than you people want answered? Feel free to comment below or drop me an email at auspuck@gmail.com

Links after the jump!

BLING!!! - Check it out.

Florida Panthers, what now? - Yes they are still in the league. No they're not going to make the playoffs.


The good, bad and ugly of the Canucks - Still my favourite to win. Everyone's gotta work out the chinks.

Hockey in Phoenix and the overall economic state of the NHL - Future investor? Please avoid reading.

Beat 'em on the ice..ah... feed 'em in the restaurant? - Another reason why I love hockey.

Devils and the cap  - Relief is in sight... maybe. Hey podcast listeners, here is the kind of situation I was waiting for in my rant.

Bouwmeester caught in the biggest fight of his life - Relax, it's just against some ex-player turned jurno. I like Mike Peca though. I don't know if I care enough about this whole situation to form an opinion.

Jersey Fouls! - Oh man!

No comments:

Post a Comment