Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hump Day FTS!

For some reason, Wednesday's FTS always seem to be the most entertaining. I guess the MSM's pencils are still sharp, laptop batteries are charged and internet connections are still juiced from the weekend. Anyhew, enough from me....

P.S. Someone tell Ryan Miller he is holding the stick wrong!

Today's links are after the jump!



Avery V Kovalchuk - Is now the most anticipated match-up since Rocky Balboa V Ivan Drago!

Versteeg adds to the law of the Stanley Cup engraving stories - "It's just a perfect example of my life. Just something crazy and quirky that's always happening to me."

Hockey fitness sucks!  - Amen brother.

Defending Wade Redden's honour  - Why demoting him wasn't entirely his fault.

Flames win, but lose Jokinen  - In my opinion, it's a win-win(!) situation..

DGB preview of the Eastern Conference  - Today's MUST READ FTS article

Senators finally have something to build around - I'm linking this only because of the awesome pic of Jared Cowan (He's obviously some kind of bionic man...)

No comments:

Post a Comment