Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday FTS - Kick 'em out!

"FOCUS!... Remember she won't like me if I lose!"
Hi All,

Welcome to another week. Still no NHL, but the deadline is drawing near. I can't wait to watch  Hi-Def hockey games on my new Foxtel IQ2. I will let everyone know how it looks but I'm already pretty certain it will blow my expectations away.

I'm so starved for hockey action that I was forced to watch an old old old school game. Leafs vs Blues from the '93 playoffs... yeah that's right... a game from 17 years ago! Hurry up and get here already NHL!

On to today's links. More Kovi talk and some more updates from around the league. Check out the video of my favourite goalie ever! I wonder if hockey is his day job? There are some great articles to read today.

Links after the jump!

THE EXCLUSIVE Kovalchuk interview  - Brought to us from Puck Daddy.

Breaking down the Niemi deal - A great article.

The Cheechoo train! - Lol, it has rolled into Dallas where he has accepted a training camp invite to maybe receive a contract. What a fall from grace for a former 50 goal scorer who should be in the prime of his career.

Willie Mitchell speaks out on star players getting paid to much  - The poor are getting poorer?

Is Kovalchuck worth $100M? - Speaking of the rich.... $100M! Really!?!

Capitals owner "slams" hockey writer - Everyone has a love hate opinion of Damian Cox (A writer for the Star newpaper). If you don't read D Cox's stuff regularly, you should!

What's next for the Devils? - Now that they are a whopping $3M over the salary cap, what will they do next?

And the funny video that I know you were waiting for. Check out this goalie! Hilarious!


Mike Comrie also signed a one year $500K deal to play for the Penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment