Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FTS for Wednesday - Boy do I hate Dan Carcilio!

"Haha *snort* haha"
Hi All,

So I was doing what I do all the time during the NHL off-season, watching old hockey games. At least this one was from the 2010 playoffs. Anyhew, I was watching Dan Carcilio play and, even though I can tolerate the different "types" of hockey players, he is one guy that instantly gets under my skin. Can you believe he gets paid over a million dollars a year?!? Granted that's not much for NHL standards, but still!

Read on after the jump for today's links and some interesting videos from the man (Don Cherry) who backs me right up.





On to the links:

Looks like Quebec is going to hand over the $$$ for the new arena - L'argent! Beaucoup de d'argent!

The Top 10 NHL Penalty Killing Forwards  - Who the F is Vernon Fiddler??


Who is Ottawa's All Time Centre? Spezza of Yashin? - How about neither. Mike Fisher!


DGB reviews NHL 11 - Hahaha, two-thirds of the Canucks top line looked exactly the same.


The Ducks and Ryan are close, real close - About time!


Giguere is the likely No.1 in Toronto this season - Yeah... probably.


Speaking of the Leafs, they also thinking of signing this guy to a contract!



No comments:

Post a Comment