Saturday, September 4, 2010

Auspuck Fantasy Hockey League!

Hi All,

I've started a fantasy head-to-head hockey league through ESPN this year for all loyal AUSPUCK readers. It will be 16 teams and contain fairly detailed scories categories.

It is an open league at the moment so anyone can join. The title of the league is Auspuck - 2010/11 Season.

If you do struggle to find it through ESPN.com check out the link below or feel free to email me at auspuck@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

Remember there are only 15 spots left. First in best dressed.

AUSPUCK Fantasy Hockey League

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note, the league draft is scheduled for 1st October.
    Also, if people are interested in joining a "keeper" league please let me know and I may set one up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. I dunno what is wrong with the set up here. But if you list your email here in the comments I will get you set with an invite. Or just email me at auspuck@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete