Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FTS for Wednesday


Hi Everyone,

It's rare that I actually check the stats for this site. I don't really expect people to (ever!) visit and I'm afraid of looking at the results. However, to my big surprise, we had over 2,000 visitors to the site last month. I am humbled that people actually come here. So thank you very much for you time. One quite fascinating fact was that people from all over the world actually come here. Hopefully I got your flag in the picture above today. I have absolutely no idea how you heard about us, but I'm glad to have you on board!

Errrgh, I am still having trouble with iTunes and getting the feed up and going. Don't fret though, it will be there soon. It would be great to get some feedback on the podcast. If you have any criticisms or positive feedback please let me know. If it something that you would like to see continue.

FTS for today is following up on the podcast. Links after the jump! :)

Oh Khabby, don't drop the soap - An on going running page with updates of the criminal charges being placed on the "incumbent" oilers starter.

Why so many RFA's are still unsigned - THN takes a look at the issues. I was expecting a few more to be traded by now. I guess these teams are really putting these players through the grinders and trying to get them for as cheap as possible.

Kovalchuk Contract 2.0 - Puck Daddy breaks down the details from the latest contract proposal the Devils and Kovalchuk. $4M in the final year?? WEIRD!

Oh Phoenix - A new owner has emerged! Someone put this to rest please.

The NHLPA's Executive Director leaked job application form  - I think I might fill it out and see how I go.

Top10 Best Hockey Hairstyles - Booo this whole friggin list!

No comments:

Post a Comment