Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday FTS -

He got me while I was snoozing... 
So it's bad when you wake up in the morning and realise it was your turn to do the FTS and had completely forgotten. I hope our reader out there wasn't disappointed during his (or her) lunch break. Well with that in mind, today is an extra long and special FTS. Suspensions galore in the NHL so far this season. The NHL standings look upside down, the Islanders?? Really? Where's New Jersey?Boy I hope this bizarro NHL season settles down and the teams that are supposed to win start winning.

I won't waste any more of your time as today's links are after the jump!




What to do with Taylor Hall?? - Send him back to Junior... I would.

Bruins Breaking - Bout time.

Frenchies have a hard time in the NHL - Naaaawwwwwww..... wwwwwaaammbulance time!

Quick review of all 30 teams - Me likes where this guy thinks some of these teams are headed.

Latest Bloge Salming Video!  - Hahaha... Hilarious parody of Jizz in my pants.

Setoguchi is a model.... idiot - San Jose and their latest marketing video.

Women's hockey will remain part of the Olympics - As it should be!

Leafs are shuffling the deck  - More wins please!






No comments:

Post a Comment