Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Night FTS

Due to AP's absence, FTS is being brought you by yours truely. I wont bore you with another tirade about Australian Hockey needs more publicity, instead I am going to jump straight into the action. Skip through the jump for the links, oh and you better have your fast Internets warmed up, seriously cool streams ahead...

Start the night off with a bang. Namely Staal's HUGE hit on Stajen. Huge and by the looks of it painful. Niiice...


Next on the agenda, the Penguins. Did I say "Hells Yes!"


Here is one I can personally vouch for. The IPad NHL Game Center App. Stream video, get scores the lot all from the comfort of your lap. Nergasm anyone? Link here. Actually while I am at it, ESPN has a pretty nifty app too. Link neah. You can set your teams, get live updates and so much more. There is even a premium version that does all sorts of nifty stuff.

You know when your girlfriend hassles you to go to the movies but you go anyway and you end up enjoying it and she spends all her time gloating afterwards because she was right all along. I kind of feel that way with the leaf fans at the moment. Playing great hockey, but you never wanted to really watch them anyway. I suppose here is a link to an article that says all those things in a semi official kind of way. Yes that's right AP.

Some positive press about the New Jersey Devils? No I am not joking. Proof providing link. So what if it less than one paragraph.The even blanked the Capitals.Watch some highlights below.

No comments:

Post a Comment