Tuesday, November 16, 2010

FTS in a hurry!

Welcome to my world!
Hi hi,

So much going on in the NHL this week that I would love to write a details blurb for today's FTS. Unfortunately I worked late and am currently watching the Blues V Avalanche and have no time to type. I will let today's links do all the work!

Funny that the first coach firing of the year has occurred. The New York Islanders of all teams were the first ones to give the 'ol "Don't let the door hit you on the way out" to Coach Gordon.

Also interesting to see the story that has developed with Colin Campbell. I can't believe this has been exposed. Always remember kids, if you type something in an email that you wouldn't feel comfortable being printed in a newspaper, don't send the email. It's funny how this was uncovered by a blogger. Albeit a blogger with a Law Degree and some access to some 'insider' knowledge.

Wow, I said I was busy and look what I've just pumped out! So get reading on today's links cuz there is some great stuff in there.

Links after the jump!




Firing Gordon was a misguided move by the Islanders - A THN writer with an old man rant.

What other coaches may get the sack? - Lolz, just imagine if New Jersey fired their coach.

A return for Ray Emery? - He could always just punch his way back into the crease.

Marian Gaborik's return mean better lines for the Rangers - Wow, thanks Sherlock.

Colin Campbell is under fire!  - There were a tonne or articles about this today. I couldn't choose which one to link. So google if this article leaves you feeling unsatisfied.

Another NHL punches a taxi driver  - Patrick Kane 2.0 - Back to the pond after this one rookie!

One on One with BizNasty2point0 - One of the most entertaining interviews I've read all year.

4 comments:

  1. Wait for Matt Duchene's fight against Sobotka. I shrieked through the whole thing, but the kid does great (And the whole bench is laughing almost)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I must admit I never thought that would happen. The kid hung in there though. A may be developing a man crush on Mr Duchene.. :P

    ReplyDelete