Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Humping the FTS!

Happy hump day everyone!

So I'm just cruising through my week. I'm on permanent Kaberle watch - so as soon as he is traded I will let you know. Follow me on twitter if you aren't already.


P.S. I know Twitter isn't big in Australia. But it's worth joining just to read the tweets from NHL players, managers, reporters and fans.

Links after the jump!





A great Colton Orr video - Seems appropriate considering my last post.

Ice Dogs team photo  - Not sure on the banner though... like, really.

Bruins sign top pick Sequin - Wait, he didn't get drafted by Toronto?

THN looks at why Modano is the perfect fit in Detroit - It's going to be fun seeing him play for the Red Wings. I wonder what number he will wear? Would Gordie give it 9? Right now. he can't wear 9, 19, 91, 99. My guess is he wears 88 - the year he was drafted. Or just 8 maybe.

Quick reference guide to the NHL free agents that remain - Unfortunately for these guys there aren't enough roster spots left for all of them to get a job.

Blockbuster trade from Atlanta - I thought that all of these guys had retired? :P

41 Thoughts - That can probably be read in 41 minutes. Haha, "Atlanta obviously needs to get him so they can have more 2009-2010 Blackhawks than the 2010-2011 Blackhawks."

Also Chris Pronger had surgery today... but he should be fit and ready to go by training camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment