Sunday, August 29, 2010

AIHL Finals eh?? WTF! - FTS For today.

Hello all,

Firstly I should congratulate the Ice and the Adrenaline for making it through to tonight's grand final. I'm not completely convinced that the best teams in the "A" are playing in the final but meh, good luck to them nonetheless. I suppose there will be no "Ezzy Ezzy Ezz, Oi Oi Oi" chants in the final... thank god!

I would love to hear some comments about people who attended the Newcastle Adelaide game... It must be one of the wackiest AIHL finals game in history. I've pretty much assumed from what I've heard already that Sydney were dominated by Melbourne and were lucky to only get away with a 2 - 1 loss.

Anyhow, I'll give a wrap up once I get some sources to get back to me... On to todays links! Find 'em after the jump!



The latest Kovalchuk report - The NHL is likely to agree with this contract! YAY! Finally!

HUET! - BYE!!!!

Paul Kariya is calling it quits on this season already - I like Kariya. It's sad that the end of his career has been derailed by injuries.

2012 Work Stoppage Prediction - Please god no!!

An insight and recap from the World Hockey Summit - Puck Daddy goes all out...

YOUNGBLOOD trailer re-release! - If you are hockey fan and haven't seen this movie... you should be ashamed of yourself! It's a DGB funny retake though.

2 comments:

  1. I just have to say one thing about Melbourne and there shameful showboating at the end of the game. I completely understand being happy to win, and sure they havent one it in EVER. However its no excuse to act like arrogant cocky fucks. And for the announcer, WOW, naming all of the players gay nicknames as if they were boxing prize fighters gayest shit ever.

    As for the game itself it wasn't the most nail biting due to the poor goal tending skills. I feel a 6-4 score is a little too high for the 2 supposedly best teams in the league. Melbournes aussie players stepped and really helped out the team being the main scorers. Adelaides Imports really helped them along the way a few blunders in the defensive zone which proved costly.

    Not the best finals but still a good one. Newcastels stars never showed up and when they did it was too little too late.

    The bears played hard although running a 1 and a half lines to 2 lines really affected them and if it wasn't for the goaltender they wouldnt have been so close.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's hilarious. Thanks for dropping the note.

    ReplyDelete