Thursday, August 26, 2010

AIHL Final Predictions!!

As suggested by a loyal reader (thanks!), here is your post to discuss all your predictions and issues concerning this weekends games.

Unfortunately I don't have tickets to attend but I am glad that Melbourne has sold out. It should make for a fantastic finals weekend. It's also nice to see it not being held in Newcastle for a change. I guess the finals will be held in Melbourne for the next few years at least. Not that there is anything wrong with Newcastle, it was the premier rink in Australia.

The finals series is:
North Stars V Adrenaline
Ice V Bears

Winner of each game plays in the finals.

To put my neck on the line, I'm going to say the Adelaide gets tromped by Newcastle and the Bears eek by Melbourne. Who knows who wins the final between those two teams. Maybe a 3 - 2 or 2 - 1 win to the Bears.

Let me know your predictions people!! Comments below and play nice (or don't... either way).

4 comments:

  1. Northstars will win - sorted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go WILD for the Bears! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Northstars all the way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bears will upset melbourne for sure.

    ReplyDelete